SmokeymotherfuckerSmokeymotherfucker

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

Hmmm

The main character needs to move around, he stayed in one place just moving his arms around, if he was more active it would be alot better, but very nice flash, i enjoyed it :)

I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

xpsmokey gives it a 10

should have showed footage of someone getting sp0rked ;x

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

I hack to solve that problem.

I just use xtreme cheat and i own all admins, even when they got admin powers.

bubble gum adventures 1.5 bubble gum adventures 1.5

i like i like

idk y but this shit is dope. i would giv u 10 but u need a good song. u could use mine once its on the audio portal(in a matter of 4 days) its called final fantasy and its in the hip hop modern section. there is no words just a good beat.

Sorryihateyou responds:

if you like this one check out the new one i made called....super buble gumadventure

Click Warz 1 Click Warz 1

hahahaahahha how fun

wow how fun
i got an alright score. but i tried out the two finger technique and the mouse went off the button.=(

Disorderly - Sagway Disorderly - Sagway

too hard.

fuck man, fuck, its a good game but too hard for me. but i know its a good game for all those low-life, jobless newgrounds junkees cuz they could prob beat it.

Mission Mission

well..

sounds like a feminem song.

Psycotic Psycotic

well,

it sounds kind of like someone just screwing around on a drum machine, with bass samples and a very very simple drum line, not very 'drum and bass'.

randomdude responds:

TO each his own I guess, but thanx for taking the time to review. I try to review every track I rate. I don't see why everyone else dosen't. It helps to here constructive critisiem.

Piano DevoLving Piano DevoLving

well..

It sounded great, but i could really notice when the the piano looped back over, it was kind of something that took a little away...if the loop over didnt ruin the quality, you would have yourself a 10 song here, nice job though